12 Free Things To Do On A Cruise Ship That Are Amazing!
Get ready for an unforgettable adventure on your cruise! With so many amazing free activities to choose from, your days and nights will be packed with excitement and fun. From watching the sunset and stargazing to attending dance parties and trivia contests, there's never a dull moment on a cruise ship. So, get your dancing shoes on and your trivia knowledge ready because it's time to make memories that will last a lifetime!
- Watch the Sunset or Sunrise: One of the most amazing things to do on a cruise ship is to watch the sunrise or sunset. Many ships have great vantage points where you can take in the beauty of the colors and the views.
- Stargazing: At night, you can head up to the top deck and do some stargazing. The lack of light pollution on the open sea provides an amazing view of the stars.
- Take a Walk or Jog Around the Deck: Most cruise ships have a track or promenade deck that allows you to take a walk or jog while enjoying the sea breeze.
- Attend Art Auctions: Many cruise ships have onboard art galleries that host free art auctions. Even if you're not interested in purchasing anything, it can be fun to attend and see some amazing artwork.
- Head on up to the Lido deck with your beach bag, water bottle and towel for a relaxing “soak up the sun” moment! Ah! Heaven!
- Sample the Food: Most cruise ships have a variety of restaurants and cafes that offer free samples of their food. Take advantage of this to try new cuisines.
- Attend a Dance Party: Many cruise ships host free dance parties, such as salsa or ballroom dancing, that can be a fun way to meet new people and get some exercise.
- Participate in Trivia: Trivia contests are a popular activity on many cruise ships and are usually free to participate in. It can be a fun way to test your knowledge and win prizes.
- Take a Dip in the Pool: Most cruise ships have at least one pool that is free to use. Take a dip, relax, and enjoy the sun.
- Explore the Ship: Take some time to explore the ship and its different decks and amenities. You may discover some hidden gems that you didn't know existed.
- Attend a Karaoke Night: Many cruise ships host free karaoke nights where you can sing your heart out and enjoy the performances of others.
- Relax in the Spa: Some cruise ships have free spa facilities, such as saunas, steam rooms, and hot tubs, that can be a great way to relax and unwind.